Hospice of Broward County is:
- Accredited by The Joint Commission, and
- Licensed by the Agency for Healthcare Administration (AHCA)
Hospice of Broward County is a provider of Medicare and Medicaid benefits and a member of:
- the National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization
- Florida Hospices and Palliative Care, Inc.
- National Hospice Workgroup
Hospice services are available to patients and families regardless of age, race, religion, sexual preference, diagnosis, financial status or ability to pay. Hospice of Broward County provides services anywhere in Broward County.
Important Information for Patients and Families
Accreditation by The Joint Commission means compliance and adherence to the highest possible standards of quality care.
If you wish to make any comments, The Joint Commission may be contacted at:
The Joint Commission
Office of Quality Monitoring
One Renaissance Boulevard
Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois 60181
Phone: (800) 944-6610