Family & Caregiver Support Center Caring. Around here, it’s a way of life.
When your loved one has a life-threatening illness, the whole family is affected. We're here for all of you, whenever you need us - taking care of your family as if it were our own.
Hospice of Broward County helps you care for your loved one, enabling you to be the spouse, child, parent or friend you want to be. We're here to educate, guide and support you so you can treasure your time together, focused on each other instead of the illness.
You Are Not Alone
Our Family & Caregiver Resource Center is designed to provide you with the information and resources you need - whether you are a full-time or long distance caregiver, or a concerned family member.
With over 30 years of experience, we are experts in caring for patients with life-limiting illnesses and their families. To assist you in caring for your loved one and yourself, we have compiled the information that a generation of families and caregivers has found useful.
- Family Support - Learn about Hospice of Broward County’s services available to help you and your family.
- Long Distance Caregivers – Find out about our services for family members who live far away.
- HOBC Caregiver Guides – Get essential information on the daily care and end-of-life care of your loved one and guidelines for taking care of yourself.
- 5 Wishes Advanced Directive – Download this easy-to-use living will to ensure that your and your loved one’s wishes will be met. It addresses personal, emotional and spiritual needs as well as medical wishes.
- Caregiver Resources – Bookmark this page with links to federal, state and local caregiving resources.